Sunday, July 31, 2011

more Alaska.....

I've been procrastinating sharing more pictures of our fabulous trip to Alaska because I'm just not sure exactly which ones out of over 1000 to share, and what stories to tell....I could probably hum and haw over that forever because it was all wonderful and I want to share everything! So tonight I just randomly clicked through my files and chose fun memories.... Rock painting.....our wildlife cruise.......just gathering around the cabin.....s'mores on a sunny evening (with gluten free graham crackers even!)......playing in the water daily.....Grandma and Grandpa's 59th wedding anniversary dinner.......more cruising (we saw whales, sea lions, sea otters, and many others!).......My dear dear grandfather! Sooooooo good to see him!

4 comments:

JWalburger said...

I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Love Ya!

Crystal HW said...

Looks like a great time!

I am sure the kids will always treasure their times in Alaska.

Vanessa said...

Megan I LOVE the pics at the cabin I sure miss that place! I am so glad you had fun while you where here I sure wish you lived closer!

Steph said...

I'm with Vanessa, so fun to see pictures of the cabin. I have many happy memories there!
I bet your parents just love having you all there in the cabin with your little ones. What fun!