Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Brunch....

Okay, I'm back in business here with a brand-spankin'-new camera! And this one I'm quite sure I won't return! I just wasn't happy with the little Sony we bought a few months ago so the day before the last day I could return it, I did. We finally bit the bullet and bought a decent camera.....this one. I'm a total newbie here, so bear with me as I learn to use it. But I'm super duper excited!

We had the family all here for Easter brunch, and had a great time sitting around the kitchen stuffing ourselves with delicious waffles!
And thanks to Grandma Lynne the kiddos all had new Easter attire. The handmade dresses and sweaters were a hit with the girls! Even Felicity the doll got one, but I didn't get her picture yet.

Even my handsome husband paused for a moment for a picture with the new camera!

5 comments:

JWalburger said...

Happy Easter! You all look sooo good and congradulations on the new camera. I hope you received the Easter pictures that I sent to Derick's email address. I couldn't seem to send them to Megans. Please email me the new pictures so that I can update my book on the family happenings. Love you all.

Crystal HW said...

Nice Choice! You will have a lot of fun with that camera once you get how to use it. Rob says to read the manual front to back with your camera in hand and it will help you learn your camera better.

Gilly said...

congrats on the new camera! You all look so great in your easter best!

Rachel Forbush said...

Yay! Fun times! I am glad you got a good camera! I got my rebel xti forever ago and still love it! I am still learning!!!! Love you guys!

Vanessa said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun this Easter how nice to have most-all the family there! I love all your posts Megs, keep them coming, and your pics are always so good! The pic of you kids hugging is preciouse!