Wednesday, March 16, 2011

boy style

I LOVE asking him to pose for a few pictures.....he puts so much personality into his photo shoot! My boy has been growing like a weed this winter (no, not quite a whole foot, he's standing on a little stool in these!) and we realized he had out-grown nearly all of his pants.

He and I went on a shopping trip just for him the other day. We headed to Target and decided to hit the thrift store across the street first just for fun....I always love a good thrift find. Well it was our lucky day in the boys department, we left there with practically a whole new wardrobe for about the same price as one outfit would have been elsewhere. Don't you just love a deal? We bypassed Target altogether!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love a good bargain story!!

Crystal HW said...

WOW, he is getting BIG!!!
bargain finds are great! I have even been upcycling for some of Sam's wardrobe and she loves them.

JWalburger said...

I just love that boy in the picture. Pretty cool!!

Jenny said...

He really is growing up - what a handsome boy! Miss you guys

Charise said...

Such a handsome boy Megan! He's gonna be a looker for sure!