Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy New Year.....

Okay okay, I know it's not New Years anymore......but since this is my blog and I can post whenever and whatever I want, I decided it was time to share these fun pictures! These are the only complete group shots we got of our family get-together over the holidays. Our usual tradition is to make hats on New Year's Eve but we didn't have enough newpaper to go around, so paper plates came to the rescue and a new mask-making tradition was born. We had just watched The Owls of Ga'Hoole, so many are owl themed!
Mom loved hers so much she wore it for the rest of the night. Knitting was also a common theme of the week, just about everyone had a project going. How about if next we plan a whole get-together based solely on knitting.....sounds heavenly!

2 comments:

Gilly said...

Fun Pictures! Looks like a good time was had by all!

kate said...

That week was so much fun, i just wish I hadn't been sick for so much of it!!
I still haven't finished my little dish cloth, I may just frog it and start over because the kpkpkp is so intense on your wheatfields pattern! :)

Love you!