Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ski New Years!

I think spending New Years Day skiing is the best way possible to ensure a bright and positive year ahead! We had a fabulous day of family skiing up at the Canyons. We had waited all week for the perfect day, and I think we found it. Two days before it had been dumping snow, and the day we went up it was chilly, but clear and beautiful. The kiddos even skiied for the morning, and when I told E it was time to go in for lunch and be done for the day, she was so disappointed and so ready to keep going, we let her stay out and ski the whole day! One of us took turns staying with her on the small lift and the rest of us explored the mountain a bit. So fun! Thanks so much mom Mom and Dad for the great day!!!





5 comments:

JWalburger said...

It looks like your family had a great and fun time sking and I am so impressed with E and G for learning how to ski. Way to go! I gave some of your family pictures to Audrey and she loved them. It brought tears to her eyes when she saw your pictures. We all miss you so much. Love Ya!

Gilly said...

That looks so fun! I've got to get Alice and Jackie on the slopes!

kryskamp said...

looks amazing! I wish I could have been there for that part of the day too... one of these years we'll get M up there with you guys!

Jenny said...

That does look like so much fun!! That converyer belt is a great way of getting up the hill. Much easier than when I was little holding on to the rope.

Crystal HW said...

Looks like Utah is treating you all well! ;)

That conveyor is pretty cool. I bet it was not only a fun way to bring in the new year, but a great time with all the family too.