Monday, January 3, 2011

scenes of joy.......

There was so much fun to be had these past two weeks......I just can hardly believe they're over and we're back to school and work and laundry and dishes! Grandma and Grandpa arrived Christmas Eve and were eagerly welcomed by two very excited grand-children. Of course we put them right to work reading to us!
And since we were all so good, Santa arrived sometime during the night and left a magical morning wonderland! After all of the Christmas day cheer, and E's baptism the next day, we were off to Park City for a week of relaxing, snow, games, and skiing.......more pictures of that to share soon!



3 comments:

JWalburger said...

I am sure glad you a had a wonderful Christmas. I sure missed you guys and we even remembered Derick's left/right story from last year. You will have to e-mail me some pictures of E's baptism pictures. Hope all is well and I will talk to you soon. Love Ya!!!

Gilly said...

Whar cute christmas pjs! How fun to go skiing! I can't believe christmas is over now. Yesterday I put all the decorations away while Andrew was a work, and today the kids are back at school. Eve didn't know what to do with herself, she's had so much fun playing with her sisters. Can't wait to hear about E's baptism. Happy New Year.

Charise said...

Megs...

love the P.J's! Did you make them? It looks like you had a WONDERFUL holiday season as well! I'm glad...give me a call sometime in the next month or two and we should plan a get together for games,treats, etc. Let me know what you think about early Feb. k? Talk to you later.
Charise