Monday, November 15, 2010

projects.....

As usual, with the upcoming holidays, there are about 50 projects floating around in my head! Kate and I were just talking about this last night, we can't help ourselves, this time of year creates some sort of creating compulsion! Realistically, I know that as Christmas gets closer and closer, some of these ideas will get put on the "maybe-next-year" list. But hey, a crafty girl can dream of getting it all done.....right?

The box of goodies you see arrived in the mail just the other day from Weir, can you guess what one of my big Christmas projects is going to be? Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Gilly said...

My mom used to make us dolls every Christmas. They are so special. Good luck!

greenhouse clippings said...

I just got a package from Weir too........but for a totally different project. Creative minds think alike!!!

Crystal HW said...

I totally understand that creative bug. I am actually going to finish my nativity set this year. AND Sam is getting a stick horse for Christmas...so excited to get started on it!!!

I am sure E will LOVE the new doll.

Oh, does E still have a blog? I can't seem to find the link anywhere. If she does, can you email it to me?

Jenny said...

You are so creative. I know that E will just love it!!