Monday, November 22, 2010

Bountiful Baskets......

Maybe you're all tired of these posts, but I just think it's so fun to see all the fruits and veggies in one place! Maybe I'll start doing this with my grocery shopping each week, what fun! This week was a good selection.....green peppers, bananas, a red onion, celery, lettuce, radishes, honeydew, tomatoes, pears, parsnips, oranges, potatoes, asian pears, and apples. Perfect for a pre-Thanksgiving weekend! Tonight we had the celery, parsnips, and peppers in a stir-fry along with other veggies I had in the fridge.

Things have been busy around here this week, but I've been getting to a lot of those projects I mentioned in my last post. Hopefully I can get everything done in time! :) But if not, they'll be next year projects, right?

I thought I'd share a little picture of my favorite new shoes! I had to wait a bit of a long time in line to pick up my basket, so I had a little fun with my phone.........

2 comments:

JWalburger said...

I am never tired about hearing about your bountiful baskets. A friend told me that the Hutterites make up boxes of produce during the summer here and I told her to tell me when they do that next summer. Love the new shoes!!!

Jenny said...

Wow that basket is awesome. What a fun thing to be surprised everytime. I love the new shoes - or boots? They look so comfortable. Did you just get them?