Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bountiful Baskets......

Once again, I have to share my bountiful basket pick up for this past weekend. It was so yummy! I love the surprise of not knowing what we're going to get, and this was a fun selection of fruits and veggies, for only $15. This time I weighed it when I got home and it was a total of 25 lbs. Pretty good price per pound! (The pumpkin wasn't part of it, he just likes to be in photos!) We got black grapes, lettuce, pineapple, green beans, yellow squash, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, bananas, tomatoes, blackberries, and cucumbers. Yum!

2 comments:

JWalburger said...

I am so jealous!!! What a treat it must be every week. Love Ya!!

Crystal HW said...

That reminds me of when we got something like that through the Lethbridge Health Unit. I will have to see if they do that here in Medicine Hat. Thanks for the yummy reminder!