Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Big Guy Robot......"

That is what G has named his super huge lego robot! Since we've talked about our latest bead shape obsession, I thought I should share our other equally important favorite activity. Lego robots! I don't know if you can see, but up there at the top of this giant robot is a little head and arms. At the bottom he has little feet too. G makes about 5 of these a day but they're usually about 1-2 feet tall. This one is his crowning glory and he built it ALLLLLL by himself! That's right, he gently split apart the "robot" in the center and lifted it a few inches to slide in a couple of lego blocks at a time, until it reached the ceiling! It took all day and he would come and show me every 6 inches or so how much it had grown. And now it seems to have a semi-permanent position in our living room, I don't know if he'll ever have the heart to break it apart!

3 comments:

kate said...

this really is impressive, you should all see it in person, I was shocked, go Gavin!!

jesieo said...

wow, i'm impressed too! unassisted! way to go dude!

Crystal HW said...

That is creative, thinking outside the box impressive work G!!