Thursday, September 2, 2010

summer highlights :: visits from family!

One of the best things about having a family wedding is getting see so many people we love again! This was such a great summer for visiting. We got to have Jesie twice, lucky us! I miss her!

Dad and mom came twice as well, we did so many fun things together, and made a lot of memories!
Aunt Teresa came too, and I hadn't seen her for waaaaaay too long! She's one of the most fun and creative people I know!
Grandm Vi and Grandpa Gordon were there, and it had been way too long since I'd seen them as well! I love you guys, so goad you came!
Lots of fun and crazy memories for the kids with Grandma Lynne and Grandpa Doug! (Gotta love Krispy kreme doughnuts! We had no idea how fun their shop is to visit!)
And here we all are in our new Anthropologie aprons, courtesy of Teresa! I'm actually wearing mine right now, I just finished doing dishes and I love it so much I sometimes just leave it on!
Here we are cheering on the Children's Parade that E and G got to ride in, so fun to have Grandma and Grandpa there! Thanks for coming you guys, we love you all!

4 comments:

JWalburger said...

It is nice to see pictures of all your family. They all look so good!!!
Love Janice

Crystal HW said...

Yes, it is nice to see recent pictures. E looks SO GROWN UP! ANd I must say you are looking wuite fine yourself.

Glad to see you are enjoying life.

jesieo said...

oh, i am so glad you posted some wedding trip pics, i had such a good time and no photos of my own to show for it. i miss you guys too!

Jenny said...

So much fun to hang out with family. I love the aprons - fashionable even when you are cooking!!