Tuesday, March 16, 2010

random shots from our adventure.........

The kids are loving their new bunk bed! Here they are right after we put it together, of course enjoying some of the "road treats" still!

Here's our truck as we drove out of town that last night. Notice E's face? She was sad, and I admit, I was shedding a few tears as we drove away.
Here are the kids all settled in the truck, Dad got to drive with them for 4 hours straight in there! No stops and limited treats! (I had all the treats in the car with me!)
We have such wonderful friends!! Jenny and Gillian packed the kids each a bag of presents, along with a map circling each town where they got to open one. It was a life-saver!!! Thank you thank you! Here they are with a few of the goods, and believe me, there were serious goods!

Doing this post has made me realize I've hardly taken any pictures at all these last few weeks! I'll try to get some good ones now that this house is beginning to feel a bit like home. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering where we've mysteriously disappeared off to, we're in Spanish Fork. Hopefully I'll have more up soon!

3 comments:

rfamilyfun said...

We should get together, I'm just up the road in Springville.

Gilly said...

Great shots. That is so cool that the kids could ride in the moving truck! The bunk bed looks great. We miss you guys!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you have a blog! Your house looks quaint and you all look very happy. Hope you're settling in well!