Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Party!!!

I just have to share a few pictures from E's party last weekend, the theme was dolphins! (This is one of those pictures I think they'll love to see when they're 16!) :) She decorated her cake herself, with all her little favorite sea creature toys.......
The presents, of course, were wonderful! I didn't get a good picture of all of them, but the girls were so excited to share, and E just loved everything.
The girls seemed to be having a great time with lots of dancing, pinata, hula hooping, and crown making (and of course a bit of candy eating!).......
(I love taking pictures of this little one!) :)
Loot bags filled after the dolpin pinata.......
And the pizza feast!

Thanks girls, for the great time!

7 comments:

littlegreen said...

oooh, fun fun!! And seriously those crowns are like 100 times better than I was picturing, they are awesome!!! What a beautiful party, I'm glad she had fun and the cake even looks fun too with all of her dolphins on it!

Steph said...

Looks like fun! You did a great job. E is such a beauty! :)

Crystal HW said...

Looks like a great party!

Gilly said...

Such a great party! Thanks so much for inviting my girls. They loved it!!!

camillavt said...

How fun for you, Megs! I cannot wait until Kaia can host birthday parties and sleep-overs. They grow up too fast...she's already 6 months, going on 12 years-- I swear!

Jenny said...

Wow what a fun party Megan. Chloe had a blast. And I love the crowns! Thanks for having Chloe.

jesieo said...

i love the crowns too, what a cute idea. i used to love having fun little birthday parties, i'm so glad the girls had fun!