Wednesday, May 20, 2009

owl watching......

We had the priviledge of sneaking up and spying on an owl's nest in the provincial park near our house. This little cutey was hanging out on the branch above his mama's nest and staring down at us all like we were crazy!
I think it might have been one of E's fondest to see an owl's nest, she quite taken with them. Although, I don't know, I asked her what her childhood dreams are and without hesitating she said she wants to see a fairy and become a princess!
Here she is dreaming away down the path.
And of course, here's our other crazy little one, dancing away down the path!

7 comments:

jesieo said...

how fun to see an owl!

Ariane said...

That is adorable, I love when nature lets us sneak a peak at it's creative processes, so rare.

Z Family said...

OOOO... he did let you get close. CHeck out the claws on that owl. WHat a great walk

littlegreen said...

Ooooh, very cool, although I have to admit when I think of owls I can't think of anything but them divebombing my head, good thing you weren't wearing any bright ski hats!! Don't tell Ember I said that!! Love you!!

CrystalHW said...

Glad to see you are able to enjoy the outdoors this crazy spring. Too bad we missed you last time you were down.

Jenny said...

You got way better pictures than us!! So cool hey! I really enjoyed seeing them. We will have to go together some day to check up on them.

camillavt said...

MEGS!!! I am attempting this whole blogging thing now that I'm a new momma. xoxoxo~ Cam