Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Superheroes!


This post is for Kates......we too have Superhero day at our house, although in this case it was a Wednesday! This was yesterday, an improptu dash to the sewing room and a piece of black fabric was all it took to keep these two happy. I think this might be the closest I've come to a sewing project in two months, although cutting eye holes might not really count as sewing. Anyways, it's really cold here, and so this is what we're doing to keep warm. This, and potty training. When spring surfaces, hopefully we'll be diaper-free!

5 comments:

Romerils said...

They look so cute!! And how fun. I haven't done any sewing projects inforever so you are way ahead of me! Good job.

Heather said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'll cross my fingers for you on the toilet training thing too.

littlegreen said...

ahhhh! I LOVE it! Masks!? Why didn't I think of that!?? Love you so much!! You guys look cute Em and Gav!!

CrystalHW said...

Sewing or not, it is a great idea. Glad to hear that the potty training is going so well for you.

frostbite said...

Megan! One of my fondest memories is when I was 4 years old in Kansas -- my mom quick sewed me a red cape with a blue lightning bold on (now I am positive it was double knit polyester from Mom's scrap box). I jumped off a little brick retaining wall over and over and over again and was convinced my mother was magic and I was a super hero.