Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas......

I hope you've all been enjoying the bustle of the pre-Christmas week! We've had a busy week, but we've luckily enjoyed a lot of down time, just staying in out of the cold. I've had a few late nights of sewing and wrapping, and I think I'm just about ready. I'm sure we'll have some excited little faces on Christmas morning.

Love to you all, and Merry Christmas! We'll be enjoying our festivities for a few days, see you in a bit!

6 comments:

littlegreen said...

i knew you had a fire place but for some odd reason I never actually pictured a fire in it!! I love it, how wonderful and so cozy for the holidays!!
love you guys, let's video conference sometime this week after we get our webcam set up! love you!!

jesieo said...

your photos look like cozy little postcard greetings! i'm sure it wasn't quite as serene as the picture makes it look, but it's a good illusion. i love it!

Romerils said...

Love the pictures!! Merry Christmas to you too!! I shall talk to you when you get back.

CrystalHW said...

Ahh, a fire in your fireplace, can I say JELIOUS!!

Gilly said...

Such great pictures

Charise said...

I love the fireplace on during the cold winter days too!!! It was nice chatting with you the other day. I hope you have a GREAT new year. Tell me of any more yummy recipes you enjoy so I can try them. Thanks!