Monday, November 24, 2008

'Tis almost the season......

First of all, for anyone who's missed the big exciting news in our family.....Kate and Jordan have had their bebe!!! Check out my beautiful beautiful beautiful neice. I'm one proud auntie!

Things have been busy around here, but I'm loving the anticipation I feel as we gradually accelerate into the Christmas season. We successfully maneuvered our way through E's birthday celebrations, and now we're gearing up for all sorts of holiday festivities. I get asked daily if it's almost time to put up the tree!

For six weeks now I've been playing in a chamber ensemble, getting ready for a big Messiah performance. Last night was our first of three concerts, it was great! It's been ages since I've been a part of an orchestra, I've missed it. My awsome family's been so supportive of Mommy leaving for 4-6 hours at a time, and I'm getting to know this huge city as I drive completely to the opposite side each week for rehearsals. So, while I'm looking forward to getting my Saturday and Sunday evenings back, I've really been enjoying myself.

Here's a little sneak peek at some projects under way in my sewing room, hopefully I can finish everything on my list before Christmas! It's always a last minute rush, but I think that's the way I like it! Enjoy your Thanksgiving week! (We're celebrating Friday way up here in good ol' Canada!)

5 comments:

Gilly said...

The stockings are adorable. Are you really making 25?

We already have our tree up - I propably get more excited thant he kids....

Romerils said...

I love your pictures Megan - you are very creative!! Those stockings are so cute. You're making 25? Wow that is alot are you giving them away? Your niece is very cute. I love that first picture. Your sister looks so good!! What a cute blog.

cwalburg said...

Those are definetly great little stockings! I bet it is so wonderful being a part of a Messiah Performance. Miss you guys!! oh...your new niece IS adorable.

cwalburg said...

hope your performances go well this week/end!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative!