Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

We've been gone since Friday, and a good birthday weekend it was! So sorry to all you well-wishers who couldn't get ahold of me all weekend, I meant to let you all know we were going, but it was busy getting away. Thanks for the messages, hopefully I can talk to you this week! Anyways, here's our busy, fun, birthday weekend! A drive out to the country and tinfoil dinners around the campfire.....
Lots of playing outside!
A whole parade in my honor! (Okay, maybe it was for Cardston Heritage Days.)
A family reunion (not pictured), a thunderstorm, and then of course, finishing off the night with a fireworks celebration just for me! (Okay, maybe these were for Heritage Days too.)
And then of course, lots of playing with cousins and visiting with friends.... and yummy food and relaxing! A perfect birthday weekend!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Megan!
I always think of you on August 9th. :)
I hope you had a great day...can you believe we are 30? Sounds soooo old.

littlegreen said...

seriously, looks like it was a fabulous weekend full of fun, and yay for the fireworks on your birthday, what a nice coincidence!!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like a great bday, fireworks, parade and all!

cwalburger said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the weekend as much as we did.