Monday, July 28, 2008

more Grandparents......

I'm looking through these old photos for another to fill my little black frame, and I just had to share! Since we're talking about how my grandparents look like famous movie stars.....check out Grandpa Gordon! Isn't he handsome? They were true adventurers, they moved to Alaska in the fifties, when hardly anyone lived there. And they started up a successful business, and they bought a cabin in the woods and travelled all around. And now, approaching their 80's, they're spending the entire summer, 4 months, at the cabin in the woods! No running water! See.....they're true Alaskan adventurers, and I want to be just like them! (And yes, they're still just as good looking at 80!) Love you guys!



2 comments:

jesieo said...

where did you get these pictures? we need to make a book or something, love them. thanks for stirring up all the happy memories of them and the cabin! it will be a wonderful monday now!

littlegreen said...

i always love these shots, so cool!! I need to find my copy of that cD... hmmm...