Monday, July 28, 2008

memories......

First of all.....who here thinks my Grandma Vi looks like a movie star? Isn't she gorgeous? In about 75% of her photos from the 50's, she's wearing red shoes and red lipstick! I want to be her! (But I need more red shoes!)



Last week I found a little black and white photo of my grandparents on their wedding day, tucked away in a Guy Buffet book from their art gallery. I love it! Last night I realized that it fit perfectly in a little black frame that I've had on my mantle for awhile, without any photos in it, because I'm indecisive like that! Anyways, I have about a million memories that include my Grandma, and I love her so much! But I'll always remember her looking so well put together, even when she's camping in the woods! (See......red shoes!)




My Sister-in-law Crystal posted this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun. Let's share some memories!


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

jesieo said...

i have never seen these pictures of grandma vi and grandpa gordon, they are awesome!!! really, i love them. i'm so glad you posted them megs, what wonderful people we come from. they look so glamorous, it's true, it also makes me want to be just like them.

cwalburger said...

Well, I have so many memories with you. Babysitting Emberly and being her fav Auntie for a while because of it. Coming to your house after leaving the hospital with baby Sam (Almost 2 years ago, can you believe it!?!). All the fun times out at the farm. I honestly miss having you guys closer.

littlegreen said...

hmmm... I remember when you took Carter and I on one of your comp glacier trips when you worked for HA, I felt so grown up and it was so fun to get to go spend the day with my big sis and no mom... :)
Love you megs!

Steph said...

So many memories...which to choose?
One of the funniest to me now, is the story of when everyone said there was a ghost in the movie, "Three men and little lady." We got the movie and every time it got to the point where you were supposed to see the little boy "ghost" in the window we screamed and hid our faces. We kept rewinding it and screaming until your mom finally came and watched it with us. :) How funny was that? (I can still see what the ghost looked like in my head).
Fun blog idea! I'm going to do it in the next couple of days!