Saturday, May 24, 2008

chillin'...........

Just popping in here from the Land of the Midnight Sun! This is us, enjoying the beach at my favorite place in the world. I could hardly get Gavin away from the water. The kids gathered, collected, and pocketed rocks to their hearts' content. The trip has been wonderful so far, and I'm sure there's much more fun to come. I've taken loads of pictures so I'll have more to share. This place is just so beautiful and picturesque, I can't help taking pictures of everything!

2 comments:

cwalburger said...

Hey, glad to see you are having a great time. How was the flight there? I hear you have your missing luggage, so that is good. It is always great to take loads of pictures, it makes it easier to remember everything that way. We will be in Calgary on June 21, so if you are back by then, we will have to come and have a look at the new place. Enjoy your vacation!!

Chris and Mel Olsen said...

Man, We are sooo envious. Our beach is still covered with ice. Hope you have loads of fun!