Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baking.......


There's something about baking that really makes you feel at home in a new kitchen, so I've done a bit this week. This is yuuuuuuummmmmmy cinnamon swirl cake, delish! (It was supposed to be cinnamon rolls, but gluten free dough falls apart sometimes!) Seriously though, it was awesome, and as you can see, my little guy enjoyed it as well!

I also want to add, I know my new banner looks kind of wintery, but that's as good as it gets here! It's snowing outside as I type! As soon as our yard turns green and the sky blue, you'll see a little more colour here. For now, you get blah!



3 comments:

littlegreen said...

ok, we're having issues today, I have commented three times but can't get it to go through and then it keeps deleting it and i keep re-writing it, the basic idea was that you guys look cute and the cake looks yummy! :) love ya!

Steph said...

That looks delicious!
I would love the recipe.
I'm glad you are moved and settling in. I hope the kids feel better soon!

cwalburger said...

Too fun! Looks like you are enjoying the new house. We will have to come and see it in June when we go to the Zoo with my family. Then, you will have to come and see our place, since I found one yesterday.