Sunday, April 6, 2008

On the move......

What do you think, should we pack these two cuties? Life is picking up pace here as we're down to three weeks left before the big move. Derick has a week left of classes and then exams. My students are all playing in our local music festival, and then our violin recital, and then a huge concert with the symphony. Emberly's in the festival as well and has a number of activities going on at school. And Gavin's just along for the ride, trying to keep the house in a constant state of mess. On top of all of this, we're supposed to be packing and organizing so our move goes as smoothly as possible, but I know that it'll come down to the last few days and I'll be throwing things in boxes! Isn't that how life goes?

1 comment:

littlegreen said...

i love these apple box shots!!! I wish you were a scrapper, this one'd make a great page entitled you are the apples of my eye... so cute! love you megs!!