Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a hug.

We left our camera cord at the farm last week so I can't share any current pictures, but this little one never made it on here. She travelled from here about a month ago to a land way up north to give a much needed hug to someone we love! We're glad you gave her a good home, Grandma Lynne, and Emberly is excited to see her soon!

Things are crazy around here, crazy but good! Today was our local Kiwanis Music Festival, and I had 14 students entered. So we spent the entire morning and a good chunk of the afternoon listening to little violinists performing their hearts out, and it was awesome! I just swelled with pride every time one of my little ones got up to play. And of course, Emberly was one of them and played her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star beautifully! I couldn't have been happier! I have a little video clip to share with you all when we pick up our cord. I know you'll all be eagerly awaiting it! :)

1 comment:

cwalburger said...

Hey, I know what you mean when your house and life is crazy. Glad to see the doll finished and arrived. I bet it was so nice to see them all play before you move in a couple weeks.