Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!





I thought it fitting for Earth Day to post pictures of my favorite place on Earth! And no, I’m not there right now (unfortunately), but this was the last time I was, 3 years ago (much too long!). And there’s my little Earth Girl, who now is not so little. But I know she’s going to LOVE it! Only four more weeks and we’ll be sitting on that very beach!

And for those of you wondering, the move is in full swing these days! Tomorrow’s my last day of violin lessons, Thursday is Derick’s last exam, and Monday we pick up the truck! Is it possible that this whole house will be packed up and shipped out in less than a week? Well, I guess we’ll see! :)

5 comments:

littlegreen said...

hey megs!! I saw these pictures and thought, what? they're already there? ember looks so little, what? and then I read your post... this is my favorite place on earth as well. it looks just as beautiful in your shots as it is in my head, I can't wait to be there too! Love you guys tons, can't wait to see you, good luck with the move!!

cwalburger said...

Well, I agree it is going to be a busy week for you and your family. Hope it all goes well, and everything gets packed in time that you can take your time, instead of rushing through it all. Chat with you soon about good news, I hope ;)

carter green said...

hey those are very good pics of the cabin. i cant wait for you to come up here and enjoy the cabin with me. megs i got a blog also you need to link me to yours. the addy is cartergreen.blogspot.com ok well i'm home talk to you soon

Chris and Mel Olsen said...

Where are you guys moving to? We have been out of the loop. Such awsome pictures. We also have a lot of fond memories of Kenai Lake. Your little ones are going to love it.

tede said...

:)
;)