Saturday, March 29, 2008

A list.......

Okay, so I never do these! But when your sister tells you that you have to do something, you darn well better do it! :) And since she's about my only reader, I guess I'll comply!

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Main floor of a 50 year old little two bedroom house, soon to be a a whole house with three bedrooms and a basement! yay!
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Book Thief, The Gluten Free Gourmet Bakes Bread, and The Book of Mormon
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Animals
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Settler's of Catan
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Hmmmm, I rarely buy magazines, but I guess I'd say Mothering
6a. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baking, especially bread and apple cinnamon muffins
6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Sour smelling dish rags! (I know, gross!)
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Babies laughing, music, waves hitting a beach
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Last minute panicking when you forgot to do something
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? How many more minutes of sleep could I get away with
10. FAVORITE COLOR? Green
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? At least two
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? No idea!
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? My family and my religion
14. FAVORITE FOODS? A good steak, Salmon.....okay, there's tons of things! I love food!
15. VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? Definitely Chocolate, dark!
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Only if I'm late
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yea, Gavin's a bit of an animal at times! :)
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool, unless my family was in danger, which we've never been
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? An '86 Subaru Turbo RX
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? I'd love to meet Jane Austen, also Joseph Smith....hmmm, there's tons of people I can think of, hard to narrow it down
21. FAVORITE DRINKS? I love a good cup of hot chocolate, or a really yummy smoothie
WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Leo
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Sometimes
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Hard to say, maybe just a violin teacher still
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? I don't actually want to dye my hair, but it'd be fun to see what I looked like with red or black or blond hair
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Of course, every day!
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Full.
28. FAVORITE MOVIES? Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, Pride and Prejudice
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Our bed sits directly on the floor, no frame
31. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? hmmmm, I guess I like them all! :)
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Hockey I guess, just because that's what's usually on
33. WHAT CD DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? Indigo Girls Swamp Ophelia
34. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Grey's Anatomy, House, The Iron Chef
35. EARLIEST MEMORY? My Birthday party at GramMamie's house when I was turning 3 I think, maybe 4

5 comments:

cwalburger said...

it was nice to learn new things about you. I bet Emberly is so excited to go to the new house this weekend.

Steph said...

ExCUSE ME!
I am a faithful reader too!! :)
That is a fun list! I might have to steal it for my blog!

littlegreen said...

love it all!!
love the smell of bread baking, that's a good one!
oh and I keep forgetting to tell you that I rented anne of green gables the other night, it was so good, but we were watching it, Jordan was on the computer programming, and he kept laughing at all the funny parts and about half way through he goes, " Kate, this is actually a really good movie!!" That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

I do read too! I just don't get here often

xxoo
Jocelyn

jenn said...

Hello megan,

I am to a faithful reader I go to steph blog and read all of her friends blogs weekly. I have to work in the middle of the night and it help me to stay awake and laughing most of the time!! Thanks for blogging!!

Jennifer (carn) peacock