Tuesday, February 12, 2008

9 years.......

9 years ago today Derick and I were married and what a wonderful adventure it's been! The three most amazing days of my life so far have been the day I married my beloved husband, the day our sweet baby girl came into the world, and the day our energetic little boy joined the family! I am blessed!

Sorry about the lack of posts around here, I seem to be either feast or famine with my blogging. We've had a crazy week, the highlight being Derick's new job offer! New city, new house, new job, new school.......it's going to be an exciting spring for our family. On top of that we're preparing for Kindergarten Valentine's Day and some celebrating at home, all while trying to adopt a new gluten-free diet. Whew! No wonder I feel like I'm in a whirlwind! Happy Anniversary to us!

4 comments:

cwalburger said...

Wow, your life can sure be busy all at once. Glad to hear the GF diet is going well. Thanks for your help on the jumper. Hope that packing goes well. OH, what room are we working on this week? Last week was Kitchen.

littlegreen said...

Haven't talked to you for awhile, love you tons, we should chat soon... when do you guys move? you'll have to set up all new students, right?
crazy! love you! cute-to-boot kids!!

Steph said...

Congratulations! Where and when are you moving?

Cute picture of Gavin. He is a handsome little guy!

Heidi and Rich said...

I have to no about the Gluten free diet. Is this something that is a choice you are making or do one of your kids have an allergy? I only ask because I have toyed with the idea for a year now and I'm torn. What made you decide to make the change?