Wednesday, January 9, 2008

wishing......

Emberly has been poring over this little catalogue of dolls that she loves, wishing for and dreaming about each little doll and the clothes they have and the animals they come with. With her Christmas money she decided to buy one with a mermaid costume, but since they're not available anywhere locally, we special ordered one and so every day has become an exciting mail day. This is how she was today while I was making dinner, telling me all sorts of things about her doll that's on its way! She is worried though, that it might be lonely in the box while its travelling.

3 comments:

littlegreen said...

Megs, I LOVE that you are posting more, I feel like I am more a part of your life now, not to give you pressure or anything as I am sure it's been hard but I LOVe it!
And that Em is so cute, I can't wait to see the dolls, can you post pictures of them when the new one comes? I'd love to see her with them! love you!

littlegreen said...

did you see that you can get them at target? I have a local taRGET, so if you ever need anything... does she have a horse already? Which doll did mom send her... man I wish I had a 5 or 6 yr old girl right now already! I think those dolls are so cute! although don't tell her but I have to admit the mermaid was probably my very least favorite! :) k, love ya!

cwalburger said...

Awww, I bet she is so anxious for it to arrive. Her and I are a lot alike. I have been walking to the post office every day all week, waitign for a book I ordered for my birthday to arrive, only tog et an email today that it is back ordered. LOL, oh well, I bet that when she gets her doll, she will not stopp plaing with it for awhile. See ya soon!