Saturday, January 19, 2008

Skating.......

We have taken up ice skating as a new winter pastime, and our little Ember is loving it! Her kindergarten goes every Thursday with moms and siblings welcome. Gavin loves riding along in the stroller. And we even went last week with Daddy to show him what a good little skater Ember is. She's a bit of a slow mover, but she is so confident and keeps telling me she wants to be on a girl hockey team when she grows up! And just so you all can feel like you were there with us, here's a little video.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so fun, I am glad to see the video. Ember, you look like you are having a great time. Grandpa Doug and I used to have ice skates and maybe we still do if I look hard enough. Thanks for sharing with us. I think every little Canadian is born with a love of skating. That way they can grow up anxious to watch hockey.
love, Grandma Lynne

Steph said...

What cute kids! I love the video of Ember. For a second when I read your post I thought you were skating while pushing Gavin in the stroller!! :)

Megan said...

Yep, I just skate along and push Gavin, he loves it! And then we go fast and I spin him around! It actually works really well, the stroller wheels are great on the ice.

littlegreen said...

ember you do so great! I think you would love being on a girls hockey team some day!!!

cwalburger said...

Too fun! I am glad to see that she enjoyed herself. Gavin even seems happy to be there.

Z Family said...

What a great skater... she made lots of progress even with her baby step skating. Put a big smile on my face!