Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Recipe Rave!

You all have to try the recipe for Oatmeal Pancakes from Hillbilly Housewife! Delicious! I've been wanting to blog about my love of these pancakes for awhile. It is Emberly's most requested breakfast, and I usually make up a double batch and freeze the excess to pop into the toaster on busy school mornings. I also add cinnamon to the recipe, and I substitute kefir for the buttermilk. And we always top them with real butter and maple syrup! Yum!

And take a few minutes to browse the other recipes on the site, and definitely try the chocolate pudding recipe! It's divine! I usually make it with whole milk instead of reconstituted dry milk. But it's definitely worth trying and very easy!
Oh, and as much as I'd like you all to think my photography skills have much improved, I'd like to thank this website for the picture! Don't they make your mouth water a bit? Yum!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

haha! I totally thought you took that picture... I bet you could! the photo on my post tonight is way bad but hey... i couldn't wait for good light and a more awake eye to share my thrift love.
goodnight!
i am hungry for pancakes now, I wonder why... hmmmm.... :)

cwalburger said...

Mmmmm, pancakes. Those look sooo yummy! Maybe I will make some for lunch for Samantha and I.