Saturday, January 12, 2008

Isn't she a beauty?

There she is! As much as I love my 40 year old Pfaff, I've known for a little while now that I needed a bit of an upgrade. I happened upon this great little Viking and was able to buy her for an amazing deal, and I'm sooooo excited! Doesn't she look so regal and tall? (And I have to admit, a little intimidating! There's so many buttons!) This, of course, is my not very helpful helper.
And I love this! This was when he was right after he tried touching the needle with his finger! That's him moving away quickly and saying "Uh oh!"

2 comments:

littlegreen said...

love it megs!!! I can't to see what you make with it!!! I think you're going to be so much happier with a newer machine, way to go! oh cute gavin!!

cwalburger said...

Too cute. I love the new machine!