Tuesday, January 8, 2008

busy morning.......

Today was Ember's first day back at Kindergarten so to start the semester off right, Gavin and I were up and out the door with her too, then we hit the 15% off day at the grocery store, and even made it to the gym for a pilates class. Whew!

I've been inspired by Amanda's idea of 30 days of everyday moments, and I thought it would be a great way to get to know my new camera. I'm a total photography wannabe and I know nothing about it so I just drool over people's sites and do a lot of wishful thinking. Anyways, if you frequest my blog (I'm probably just talking to my sister Kate who has a degree in photography) you might have to wade through a lot of amateur photos while I figure some of this out!

4 comments:

littlegreen said...

that's so cute that you spoke directly to me through your blog, heehe!! I love that you go to the gym megs, you rock! And I would loooove to watch you take photos this month... these two are great! I love ya!
this friday my solder class is making a ring! cool, huh?

Emily said...

Go you! I'm still debating about the shopping and running out of time!
What kind of camera did you get? I got a new one too and I think it's too fancy for me.

Megan said...

It's a Sony DSC-H7. Nothing professional, but it seems to have a lot of features, Now I just need to figure out what makes a good picture.

Pam Z said...

love the peaceful grace in your pictures. strong - powerful! good for you Megs, now go for it!