Monday, December 3, 2007

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.........

Fun fun fun fun fun!
I just had to share Ember's latest favorite toy! Grandma Vi and Grandpa Gordon sent her some birthday money and she was so excited to pick something special. This is the first thing she gravitated towards in the store and she's barely stopped bouncing since she got it! She absolutely adores it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

I posted this picture of Ember tonight because it's the opposite of how she's been all day. Poor girl, after throwing up about 30 times last night, she's been sleeping all day on either the couch or my bed. I seriously ran out of towels, pillowcases, and blankets last night and today's been a marathon laundry day. This evening while I was teaching violin, Gavin threw up all over my bed. So hopefully I don't have another night of throw-up vigil! Not fun! I'm trying to look on the bright side and enjoy the fact that everything in my linen closet will be freshly laundered for the holidays!

And thanks for the thoughts for Grandpa Walburger. It was really nice to gather together with the family over the weekend, sharing memories and emotions. Apparently we also shared a stomach bug because another cousin's been throwing up. Ahhh, families......love 'em!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa Walburger. I hope everyone in your family is doing okay with the loss. It is especially hard around the holidays I think.
Poor Ember and Gavin with the stomach flu! I hate it when little kids throw up and don't understand what is going on. Poor things! I hope you have a better night and that the virus is a short lived one!

littlegreen said...

Oh what a bummer to have a stomach bug! But em looks sooo cute on that thing, what a fun toy for her! I LOVE the second picture, it makes her look like she's so grown up with a big pony tail, oh so cute!!

cwalburger said...

Yeah, we had fun with the stomach bug out at the farm too. So far, only Samantha had it there. I agree, it was a great wekend to rememebr Grandpa and what a great guy he was. Hope that gavin isn't too sick too!

Steph said...

Hey Meg,
Can you email me? I have some violin questions for you and can't find your email address...
we are buying some little violins for Zach and two cousins and I need some expert violin teacher help. :)

syrungaray at gmail

Thank you!
Steph