Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Post-bath Bath.........


So Gavin, my little water boy, has added a new step to our bedtime bath routine, the post-bath bath. The best way to freshen up your jammies before you hop into bed! Don't ya love it! I didn't love it so much at the time, but I have to admit, it was pretty funny! (For those cloth diaper lovers out there, there's a super heavy duty night time diaper and wool cover on under those jammies........just soakin' it up!) Now we have to obsessively keep the door to the bathroom closed after baths because he heads straight for the tub.!

3 comments:

littlegreen said...

haha! I love that! What cute kiddo! I bet he just thinks that's so fun! How did he get in the tub? can he easily climb in without slipping and falling?
Crazy!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love ya!

cwalburger said...

Too cute! It si one of those stories that you are kind of like oh no! But still it is too cute to be really mad.

littlegreen said...

you have been tagged!! :D