Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Dishwashing Companion........

I usually don't get around to doing my dishes until 9 or 10 o'clock at night, and lately I've had a little visitor outside my kitchen window. I thought that this would be a fitting post for today, when all the spooky things come out to haunt us! Now I know this picture does not do him justice, but he is honestly about the size of a twooonie! (And for my American friends out there, that's about a silver dollar!) Anyways, I feel safely fascinated by him because he's on the other side of two layers of glass, but I don't think I'd feel quite the same if I ran into him in my kitchen!

Emberly the ballerina princess is off livin' it up at the Kindergarten party this morning! Gavin and I got to go take pictures for a bit this morning and he was thrilled! We saw a little Shrek, Superwoman, two ninja turtles, a butterfly, a skunk, and many others. I promise a good collection of Halloween pictures after the day's festivities. Enjoy your pumpkin day!

2 comments:

cwalburger said...

I agree, that would be one scary spider to find in the kitchen. I do not think I could handle that either!

Emily said...

At least it's outside!!