Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day.......Cloth!!!



Okay, in honour of the topic of Blog Action Day, the environment, I thought I'd share a little cloth diaper love with ya! My babies have both worn almost exclusively cloth except for the occasional pack of sposies. I have to say, I really love them! Wouln't you rather wear soft velour, hemp, flannel, and wool than plasticky, papery, gel beady throw-aways? Cloth can be super simple, much more than most people realize. And there's something so satisfying about stacking up a pile of freshly laundered diapers, ready for the next go-around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dipes! Did you ever post this pattern: http://diaperdivas.proboards57.com/index.cgi?board=sew&action=display&thread=1149087672
?
Thanks!

PeavoyMom said...

Megan, these are awesome, congrats!