Friday, September 28, 2007

School Pictures........


Last week was picture day and Emberly's class took a special field trip on a school bus to a professional portrait studio. She was thrilled, and though I haven't seen the pictures yet, I have high hopes for them. Of course she looked cute as always, and here she is practicing her smile with her doll, who is of course wearing her matching blue dress. I made the dress out of a blue t-shirt of mine that I didn't particularly like, but it's great as a doll dress. Two days ago I was wearing a favorite shirt of mine that happens to be pink, and Ember came up to me and said, "I think my doll wants a pink dress now." I told her I didn't have any pink fabric, and she pointed to my shirt and said, "Well, how about that shirt?" So hopefully I don't find her some days with a favorite piece of clothing and some scissors. (Although I can't imagine Emberly ever doing that! She's always such a conscientious little girl!)

2 comments:

littlegreen said...

she is looking so grown up!! what cutie!! I can't wait to see the prof pictures either, how fun!

cwalburger said...

Emberly is such a fun girl. I bet those pics will be just wonderful!