Saturday, September 15, 2007

Leavitt Country Fair.......


Last night we crashed the Leavitt Country Fair with Derick's parents and grandparents, so fun! There were yummy eats, homemade jams, jellies, and breads to buy, face painting, a quilt raffle, crafts, and lots of games and races. It was good Friday night fun with perfect fall weather and great friends. The only sad thing is that just now while I was uploading the pictures from my camera to the computer, I accidently deleted all the pictures off my camera before they made it to the computer, except for one. So this is Derick and Gavin enjoying the races at the fair!

2 comments:

cwalburger said...

That really is too bad! I kind of wish we had taken our camera out of the Jeep so we could ahve gotten some pictures too. Oh well, there is always next year, right.

Thanks again for the sleeper. It is so cute! Now I may not have to go and buy any. She had a couple, and now, between you and another friend of mine, she has some that are really adorable, and enough to last more than a week. Yay!! Kids jsut grow up so fast, and their clothes just shrink too fast, if you ask me!!

Marilee said...

I was there too! How funny! Not sure how I found your blog but knew you were close to me with the pic of Old Chief......we are the ones building the foam block house just off the highway in Leavitt. BTW that WAS a great fair!