Sunday, September 9, 2007



A fun weekend! I'm back from just what I needed, some time out My friend Kristi and I had so much fun just driving and chatting, and the speakers were wonderful, so inspiring! There's nothing like coming back to a house-full of a family who missed you, feeling better equipped to be a mom. Athough Derick says they were totally fine without me, my adorable little Gavin was so happy to see me he just came running when I walked in the door! And even Ember was pretty snuggly with me on the couch all evening. Ah, so good to be a mom! :)

3 comments:

cwalburger said...

Glad to hear the Time Out For Woman was so good. I agree, it is great when you know you have been missed!

littlegreen said...

hey glad you had fun! I want to hear all of the details!!

Emily said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it too. We totally should have planned to meet up for a meal or something! Maybe next time! :)