Friday, September 7, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten!



Where have the years gone? I had one excited little girl here this morning, she was up at about 6am, got dressed, and then went back to bed. When I woke her up at 7:30 she jumped out of bed fully dressed and said, "Don't forget Mom, you said you'd make me hot chocolate with marshmallows!"

Her teacher is Miss Pati and I think it's going to be an awesome year! Join us for the fun and excitement as I attempt to blog a little more regularly!

3 comments:

littlegreen said...

Ember, you are soooo cute, I miss you girl!! I wish I could see you soon again, I love you!

Megs, she is adorable, how did the first day go? I miss you guys! Too bad we don't live closer!! I still think even up to 6 hours would be totally doable!!

glad to see you blogging again, I feel like I miss out so much more when you don't!

Steph said...

What a cute little kindergartner! I can't believe she is in school either, I still imagine her as an almost two year old (the last time we saw you!).

School was so fun for me that I am excited for Zach when he gets to be that age. I hope he likes it as much as me! (And you...remember asking for homework all the time? ;)

cwalburger said...

Time does fly by so fast, Megan. It is surprising to me also that she is old enough for Kindergarten. How did you take her going to Kindergarten?