Friday, August 10, 2007

Waterton.......



We had a fun day in Waterton over the weekend and did some water play-time in Red Rock Canyon. Thanks to Rob and Crystal we have some pictures, we forgot our camera. Emberly discovered algae makes rocks slippery and did a complete underwater dive in her clothes. Luckily I was prepared for water play and had plenty of extras, but then later in the course of the day those extras found their way into the water. I mentioned to her that I thought I was prepared and she told me that next time I should bring 6 sets of clothes for her, that should be enough!

4 comments:

Z Family said...

Mommy always knows best.... Sounds like fun and from the looks of the rocks behind you guys in the pics, beautiful too.

littlegreen said...

ah, everyone is so cute! I can't wait to come visit in a few weeks!!!

cwalburger said...

Those two definetly had fun! Emberly really has her own ideas, huh. We are more than happy to provide pictures, anytime.

Nemesis said...

Hey Megan, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm Steph H from Eagle River. Looks like you and your family are doing great--I'll have to check back in soon!