Friday, July 13, 2007

Farm Girl

Here's my little "farm girl" who wants a pig and a reindeer to put in our backyard! Luckily for us we can pretend we're real farm girls when we visit Grandma and Grandpa on the farm, but as I sit here knitting a cotton dishcloth this evening, I realize I'm definitely a farm girl at heart! What is it that makes some of us long for our farm roots. I wasn't raised on a farm, but my Grandmother was.......could it still be in my blood? Well if it is, I think my daughter's got it double, since it comes from both sides! She tells me she wants to be a princess farmer, now what girl wouldn't want that!

2 comments:

cwalburger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cwalburger said...

Those pictures sure turned out cute! I have to agree on maybe having farm girl at heart in our systems. I too was not raised on the farm, but would love to move out there, if we could.