Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Corners of my home.......


I've seen a lot of great corners out there in blogland, so I thought I'd share one of my favorites. This is my little sewing corner that has been very neglected as of late. The old Pfaff was my Grandmother's and I adore it! The table was my sister-in-law's grandmother's, and it's such a perfect fit for my little corner. Today I decided to tackle a pile of UFO's and mending that was smothering my poor sewing corner and hopefully I'll be able to get my creative juices flowing again and sew sew sew!

3 comments:

cwalburger said...

I am glad to see that the table is of some use to you!! It would have just collected dust at my house, as I only needed one of her tables, and not both.

littlegreen said...

Hey, I did mending last night too!! I think I mended two of jordo's shirts, my slip, and a few other things, feels good... and I worked on your swap stuff!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember that little corner. When Ember was born I did some sewing there in the evening so that you and Derick wouldn't think I was intruding on your new little family. I loved it!!!!