Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What I thought was my moment of peace.......

If you're ever in a quiet room enjoying a rare, uninterrupted moment on the computer, it's probably safe to assume that things aren't so quiet and peaceful elsewhere in the house. I have three kids this week, my two and then also my neice who is 3 1/2 years old and little sweetie. Of course with one extra in the mix, things are a little more chaotic than usual this week, good, but chaotic, so my quiet moment was extra enjoyable. Pretty soon Ember comes in to say, "Mom, you'd better get out here and look at this!" This little guy is what we found, and unfortunately the picture doesn't quite capture the mess of dirt behind him on the floor and up on the chest, which is also where we keep the library books. But boy was he proud of his work! Is it ironic that my last post was about his new-found independence? Oh well, I really can't be upset when I have a cute little face like that to look at!


3 comments:

littlegreen said...

oh my goodness he is getting so old! I can't believe it! He looks so happy with that dirt on his face!!

Emily said...

lol! He looks pretty proud of his handi-work!

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.