Thursday, June 21, 2007

My little motivator.........

Emberly and I have made eachother a deal, we're both going to practice our violins this summer! I play my violin all the time, but I feel like it's been ages since I've actually practiced something for me. It's much different than my days back in university, holed away in the practice rooms for hours. Now I have a baby at my feet pulling all my music books off the shelves, and a 4 year old saying, "Mommy stop! It's my turn!" But today she agreed to let me finish whatever I'm playing at the time before she tries to talk to me! She's my motivation, if I'm going to ask her to practice every day, I better be willing to do it too! So we'll see how we do, but so far so good!

1 comment:

littlegreen said...

I am glad to hear that you guys are practicing up a storm!!! love ya!