Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ahhhhhh..........

I feel a little more relaxed this evening than I've been for a few days! Just the little stresses around here have been getting to me, and with a husband working full time and taking summer classes, I'm home quite a bit with my two adorable kiddos. They really are wonderful, but every mama needs some breathing room sometimes. Today I kicked myself into gear while Derick was at school and cleaned my house really well! Then I left kids with Derick and I did the grocery shopping, funny how grocery shopping without kids can be kind of a fun outing! And then tonight we had a babysitter and enjoyed dinner out and a movie! Bliss! And now I feel like I can handle another week! :) I'm off to bed now, hopefully to enjoy a full night's sleep and then I'll be able to conquer the world!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good for you for getting recharged. I really need to do that.