Sunday, May 13, 2007

One Week Down.....Day 7

Well, Kate and I are one week done on our cleanse and it's going well. I've probably been cheating a bit more than I should be, but I still feel like I'm eating healthy, and that's the whole purpose of this.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with ground flax seeds, banana, blueberries, and cream (okay, I cheated on the cream again, it's just so good on oatmeal!)
Lunch: Shredded barbeque pork in a sprouted grain wrap, nettle tea
Snack: 4 triscuits crackers, almonds
Dinner: Zucchini, corn, and onion saute
Snack: Air-popped popcorn with butter and salt, kefir with cinnamon

Not too bad, at least I got some veggies in there for dinner. I planned to make a big salad but my whole head of lettuce was frozen stiff in my fridge! Guess I need to stock up again on salad fixings!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hey Megs,
Your clensing diet sounds really neat, and I was thinking about doing it too. Where did you find the guidelines/suggestions, on what to eat?

Also, the pictures you posted of Em and Gavin are so cute! Happy mothers day!!