Saturday, May 5, 2007

My little princess......


You know, for the longest time, Emberly's been telling us that she wants to be an artist when she grows up, and I've been patting myself on the back and thinking what a great job I've been doing at raising this independent and free thinking individual! So the other day she tells me, "Mom, instead of being an artist when I grow up, I'm going to be a princess in a big castle!" Yep, she's a little princess! And she some how got the idea that all princess have blonde hair (like hers of course) and she told me the other day that I couldn't be a princess because my hair is brown. But Gavin can be a prince because his hair is blonde!

I just love her little imagination, she lives in such a beautiful fairy world! And here she is in her costume for next week's ballet performance, our little girly girl!

5 comments:

Steph said...

That can't be Emberly!! She is so grown up! The last time I saw her I think she was two years old-ish. Wow, time flies. She is such a pretty girl! I love the look on her face of satisfaction. It is fun to see your child have that look when they feel genuinely proud of what they've done.
Hooray for your new blog! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear what is going on with your family
Steph

Emily said...

She is adorable. Too funny about the blond hair= royalty.

littlegreen said...

Love ya megs! Em is sooo cute! i love that photo, i think I'm going to frame it and put it up in my livin' room. Love ya big sis, can't wait to hear how your cleanse is going?!!

Dawn said...

Megs, Emberly is so adorable! She is a princess, for sure! Miss you!

cwalburger said...

I really like this picture of Emberly. It is so adorable!! Wish I could have made it for the ballet, but maybe we can catch next years.