Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Let them eat cake!

Or in this case, bread! Yum! Kate kind of dropped out of the cleanse with me (don't worry Kates, I still love ya!), so these last few days of it have been a little lax. I guess I really need a motivator. But I've still been eating better, I've finished off a huge tub of organic salad greens in the last few days. I was determined I would not let it go wilty in my fridge, as so many other good salad greens have done! Tonight, to celebrate my return to flour products, Emberly and I made bread and cookies! So here's a peek at our fresh ground whole wheat and honey bread and our flax seed oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. It's Mom's bread recipe and a yummy cookie recipe I found on MDC. Enjoy.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megs...I can almost smell your fresh bread. It looks so yummy in the picture and know that it is fresh wheat - WOW! Love peeking in on your blog. Love from your auntie pammy

littlegreen said...

pam, good to see you peeking in here! Megs, that bread does look divine... I woulda made some tonight had we not talked and helped me craft my pin cushion all night long! love ya!!

Dave and Heather said...

Hey! I was blog stalking and got to your through steph's, sounds like you're going well! you can visit us at akwaitefamily.blogspot.com
Heather (Clarke) Waite, from AK!!

Dave and Heather said...

Hey! I was blog stalking and got to your through steph's, sounds like you're going well! you can visit us at akwaitefamily.blogspot.com
Heather (Clarke) Waite, from AK!!