Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm one proud mama!

Since it's Mother's Day, I thought I'd post a few pics of my kiddos from the last week. I've had a vew very proud moments this week, those moments when you just can't believe how awesome your kids are! They really are sweethearts, and Emberly's standing here right now helping me pick pictures for my "log" as she calls it! :) Anyways, here's the two little angels around which my world revolves!









And since I'm uploading pictures, here's one of our fun surprise visitors this week! Jesie's husband Nate and his friends were driving up to Alaska for the summer. They're going to be performing as a jazz trio nightly at the Denali Princess Hotel. Jes is already up there, but they were driving through and stopped for a night, it's always so fun to have family come through! Nate is in the middle with his friend Sam on the left and Tyler on the right.

No comments: